Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cheap Earrings...

FYI I previously posted these to a different forum I was a part of so I am working my way backwards and including the dates I originally posted them...

June 11, 2009

Well I was out looking for the crystals to make myself some Tarintino Knockoffs but while at walmart I came across some flowery crystal things that were uber cute meant to be put on cards or scrapbooks but I had another idea and plus they were only $2.00 for 20, so why not... (I ended up with 4 that didn't have pairs...so I ended up with a total of 8 earrings in varying sizes). So then I went to Joanns in search of flat backed earring things and bought both sizes so about $5.00. So in total I spent about $7-8.00 but I still have plenty of earring flat backed things to make more earrings so these were super cheap!! and I LOVE THEM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment