Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Couple Christmas Cards I made

Not going to list too much detail here, these are just pretty basic christmas cards...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This last one was my first spinner slidder idk what you call it card (I call it a spinner)...
I haven't made any more of these but I do plan too, it's soo much fun!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All of the above cards had a different color (red, green, blue, white, or yellow) inside like the one below. Like I said before I absolutely LOVE the stamp I got for free when I ordered my face stamps from peachy keen, so it is in the corner of all of them, I think it adds a cute touch! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment