Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Valentines Cards...(Before DS)

I should have posted these before my DS cards but they were further back in my pictures...

Anyways most of the cuts are from Sweethearts and the Zebras are from Zooballoo (I think, may be animal kingdom, but I'm pretty sure it's zooballoo)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The heart in this one was originally white, but I colored it with eyeshadow, lol...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm not sure if you can tell in the picture, but this heart is embossed with D'Vine Swirls (like the hearts in the other cards) but on this one I took a q-tip and blue eyeshadow and went on top of the embossed parts, it looks like a very light silver blue almost in person, it is really pretty...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As always, I LOVE googly eyes!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment